Geo-environmental consultancy services to land & mineral developers
What We Do
Work With Us
- Due Diligence and CPRs
- Environmental Management and Monitoring
- Environmental impact, risk & liability assessments
- Multi-disciplinary project management
- Environmental Management systems
- Industry best practice panels & guidance
Research & Development
- Mineral and environmental projects
- Remote sensing
- GIS data integration & modelling
Latest News, Insights & Case Studies
The Managing Director of Carrak Consulting, Kathy Hicks, is delighted to have become an Associate of Camborne School of Mines (CSM) in recognition of on-going links with the interdisciplinary mining and geoscience department of the University of Exeter. Carrak...
Carrak Consulting had the pleasure of working closely with the ESG team at Cornish Lithium on their flagship hard rock project for another year. 2023 was a pivotal year for Cornish Lithium, with several rounds of due diligence ahead of landmark funding from the UK...
Carrak Consulting has secured an Innovation Voucher from Deep Digital Cornwall (DDC) to look at the geochemical properties of water in flooded mine shafts across the region. Mine water geothermal development has not occurred in Cornwall because further research is...