Geo-environmental consultancy services to land & mineral developers
What We Do
Work With Us
- Due Diligence and CPRs
- Environmental Management and Monitoring
- Environmental impact, risk & liability assessments
- Multi-disciplinary project management
- Environmental Management systems
- Industry best practice panels & guidance
Research & Development
- Mineral and environmental projects
- Remote sensing
- GIS data integration & modelling
Latest News, Insights & Case Studies
The South West Mining Subsidence Forum (SWMSF) has a new website hosted by Frederick Sherrell Ltd. The launch of the website coincided with a Geological Society online training session given by Forum member, Simon Ruddlesden (Ruddlesden Geothechnical) on ground...
Carrak Consulting has carried out an environmental performance review for a cluster of Spanish copper mines. The company reviewed operational practices at the mines against national compliance requirements and industry best practice standards. Carrak Consulting is...
Kathy Hicks, Managing Director of Carrak Consulting, is delighted to join Cornish Lithium’s team as an Advisory Environmental Consultant on their hard rock lithium project at Trelavour, near St Austell. Cornish Lithium is an innovative mineral exploration and...